Since every pregnancy is different, please always check with your physician first on any question pertaining to working out and your pregnancy. P.volve is perfectly safe for pregnant women, and is actually quite beneficial by opening up the hips, strengthening the lower back, and keeping your muscles active during this magical time without putting stress on the body. To keep things extra safe for you and your little one, just be cautious to not over-rotate or over-extend, and stick mostly with standing exercises. If doing any mat work, avoid putting pressure on the stomach.
Articles in this section
- Help! I no longer receive P.volve emails.
- Can P.volve help with c-section recovery or diastasis recti?
- How soon can I do P.volve post-pregnancy?
- Is there a student or teacher discount?
- Can the educator discount be used multiple times?
- When will I get my referral credit?
- How is P.volve different from Barre?
- Do you have a referral program?
- I have weight to lose, is P.volve right for me?
- Can I do P.volve if I am pregnant?